The industry’s BEST quilt design software. Now on A USB Thumb Drive. No more CD's. Design your own quilts and block patterns. Audition your own personal fabric stash, embroidery designs and quilting designs on your quilt before you make it. Print patterns for foundation piecing, templates and rotary cutting charts. We do the math for you! Print your fabric yardage too!
If you currently own EQ5 or earlier, you will need to purchase a new license for EQ7.
If you currently own EQ6, you can get EQ7 by Upgrading from EQ6 to EQ7.
• 2 reusable activations
• 22 printable, full-color PDF lessons. Fully-illustrated, downloadable User Manual PDF.
• 5,000 copyright-free block patterns
• 5,000 scanned fabrics
• 4,200 non-digitizable embroideries
• 540 ready-made quilt layouts
• 10 help videos targeted for beginners
• 67 “How Do I?” topics
• Tools for working with quilts, blocks, and images
• Importing features for scanned fabric
• Exporting features for print-quality images
PC System Requirements
• Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8 or Windows 10®
• Internet access (Internet required for activation, deactivation, and periodic validations.)
• 750 MB of available hard-disk space
• CD-ROM drive (Retail Box)
• Monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
• Adobe® Reader®
• Internet access is required for activation, deactivation, and periodic validations
• Unlimited installations
• Activations can be easily transferred between computers
• Two (2) computers may be simultaneously active
User manual is linked into the program in the “Help” feature. Users can access the PDF of the manual and print it if they’d like. It is no longer included in the box as a printed booklet.